There are several fundamental principles in our vision of what we do and how we build up relationships with our clients. These principles were not established intentionally, they have grown and matured through years – now even decades – of our work.
Firstly, commitment to innovation, to continuous technological improvement. In due time we entered the market with breakthrough technologies of social research, analysis and impact. Ever since technological generations in our field has changed several times, and almost every time – with our active participation.
Today’s level of technology and communication efficiency in public sector and business is quite impossible to compare with only seven or ten years ago. Moreover, we realize that accelerating progress will turn technological advances of today into antiques in, let’s say, three years from now. And we understand: this does not occur because communication with mass consumer through his iPhone is “cooler” than through a newspaper, but inasmuch as new technologies are more effective, i.e. allow resolving issues that previously weren’t even raised, and make it possible to work more efficiently and with less resources.
Secondly, understanding of professional responsibility for results of our work. Apparently, it takes its origin from political projects and election campaigns, which in the first decade constituted the biggest part of our work.
This understanding – is a kind of cornerstone which we build all our work on. We know, for instance, that regardless of how beautiful, technologically sophisticated and almost perfect a project is, it might be unsuccessful. And no one needs it like this – neither our clients, nor we. We believe that every task has a solution that satisfies the conditions both in terms of results and resources. The only problem is to find it. We are well aware that life does not end after our project, and thus a client as a result of our work should not discover unnecessary problems and handle destructive conflicts. On the contrary – harmonized space is what we must leave behind. We call it “profession ecology”.
We do not create projects and sell services only for fees, we above all aim to solve the problems of our clients – now it is “in our blood.”
Strategic consulting in business communications is aimed at achieving the following objectives:
- Reputation management of a company and its executives,
- Stakeholder communications: both internal and external,
- Non-financial risk management (including political).
Full cycle projects include the following stages:
- Communication activities analysis,
- Development of change communications strategies in cooperation with management and key executives of the company,
- Personnel training to implement changes, including: individual coaching sessions with managers, group activities and individual counseling of key executives, training of field-specific staff,
- Management and technological change support.
The main directions of strategic communication consulting for business structures:
- Communication audit
- Management and organizational consulting.
- Crisis communication management
For internal stakeholder communities:
- Research, development and implementation of unique corporate culture. For example, for solution of the following tasks:
- Establish mutual understanding and effective interaction between management and employees
- Increase employee engagement
- Involve employees to participate in processes of company’s change /restructure/development,
- Successful introduction of new technologies that require change in workstyle
- Conflict resolution and successful inter-divisional and regional communication.
- Development of human resources policy, in particular in the following fields:
- Development of training and mentoring systems
- Material and immaterial motivation of employees
- Professional development and career growth planning
- Development of internal communications system, including:
- Communications system between management and employees
- Corporate media (electronic, on-line, printed)
- Corporate events (meetings, seminars and parties)
- Knowledge management systems (internal crowdsourcing)
- Communication (cultural) in the training process and business communication tools
- Communication component of other tools
- Internal communication load due to external communications, including – marketing.
For external stakeholder communities:
- Development of market positioning strategies in relation to different stakeholder communities
- Branding and Marketing Communications
- Development and implementation of external communications and media campaigns
- Government relations and lobbying
- Development of communication systems that enable interaction with expert community (regional, country, international)
- Crowdsourcing panels providing interaction with mass audience
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Development and implementation of regional strategies, in particular:
- Consulting support to minimize risks when entering into regional markets
- Regional elites research, development of strategies and relationships with local and national interest groups
- Information campaigns in regional media space
- Plan of actions aimed at regional audiences: narrow and mass
- A completely new and unique advisory service – business destiny management.
- Includes a set of research, analysis and consulting services from VIP-coaching and systems to minimize political risks to psychosemantic research and corporate culture development.